blog counter here
{/Yield.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 ( 6:08 PM )
I hate people who don't give way for others. Well honestly, I may be one of them too, sometimes. But what makes me wonder more is that, why do people tend not to forgive each other as soon as possible? Do they not value each other's presence? I mean, they're both imperfect persons, why not just understand each other's side and learn to forgive right away? Everyone does mistakes. That's a fact which we can't changed. But somehow, I understand why people don't forgive someone right away. Maybe the other person hurt the another one so badly that they need more time to heal and collect themselves again. I, myself, experienced this. But, I prefer forgiving the person earlier, than needing more time for myself. Well, it really depends on the situation. But sometimes, it's still advisable to say sorry even if you did nothing wrong. 'Coz sometimes, people got their huge pride that is really really really annoying in terms of issues like this. Oh well, it's still all up to you.

