blog counter here
{/Text Message.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 ( 9:50 PM )
Last night, I got a text message from a friend. It was a forwarded message from my ex-bestfriend. I gotta say that I got freaked out. But honestly, I thought that the message was kinda good, I mean look, the first word (or name) that I saw in the text message was his name (my ex-bestfriend's name). And it really made me so happy, 'coz I thought that everything's gonna be fine, at last. I immediately read the whole text message and was shocked about the thought it brought me. It really gave me the chills. I was so so depressed, sad, and felt very lonely and hurting inside. But, I have no choice. I'm gonna need to face facts -- He's not returning.
It gave me a one night break to cry everything all out. And today somehow, I feel fine. Thanks for my friends who were there when I was crying. :')
This is all for now. xD Gotta go.
- C.
It gave me a one night break to cry everything all out. And today somehow, I feel fine. Thanks for my friends who were there when I was crying. :')
This is all for now. xD Gotta go.
- C.

