blog counter here
{/Bittersweet.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 ( 6:34 PM )
I HONESTLY DON'T FEEL FINE RIGHT NOW. WHAT THE HELL. IT SUCKS BAD. VERY, VERY BAD. BUT ANYWAYS, I NEED TO ACCEPT THINGS. >:D NEVERMIND. I'LL JUST LAUGH IT ALL OUT.
Today, I received a very gorgeous gift from Bhes. :) It's really very nice. I so love it! Today is also the first day of our regular class schedule. I brought a lot of things, that's why I'm so disappointed when we did not even used the other books. Anyways, my back aches. :( Oh crap!
Imma do my assignments now. :) Bye-bye
"Reality is a hard thing. Facing it is even harder."
Today, I received a very gorgeous gift from Bhes. :) It's really very nice. I so love it! Today is also the first day of our regular class schedule. I brought a lot of things, that's why I'm so disappointed when we did not even used the other books. Anyways, my back aches. :( Oh crap!
Imma do my assignments now. :) Bye-bye
"Reality is a hard thing. Facing it is even harder."

